Maritime Security Officers (MSO’s)
Maritime Security Officers:
Our MSO’s consist of Romanian operatives who are interviewed, screened and provided additional training where required.
We categorise our MSO’s into two tiers:
Tier 1 (Shell Compliant):
Ex NATO Romanian Military or Military Special Forces, with at least one operational tour. All have industry standard qualifications, fully interviewed and vetted by Elite International in Bucharest Romania.
All are ex Romanian Military, Paramilitary e.g Gendarmerie and Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT). All have industry standard qualifications are fully interviewed and vetted by Elite International.
Our MSO’s hold a minimum of the following qualifications and documentation:
- STCW 95 – All 4 Modules (BST)
- Maritime English
- Maritime Security Officer (MSO) – Hasta Security Diploma in accordance with ISO:28,000/2007 or C&G Level 3 regarding Shell Compliancy
- Seaman’s Card, Discharge Booklet
- Maritime Firearms Competency Course
- Military Discharge Documentation
- Yellow Fever Certificate
- ENG1 Seafarers Medical
- Mental Health Letter
- Clean Criminal Record
Note: All required documentation is monitored and refreshed in line with industry standards.